Call Us 01273 806 672
Callender Creates is owned and managed by Award Winner Jim Callender
Jim Callender has worked in the web and new media industry since 1998. He has researched, designed and produced a variety of web based projects, for a wide range of clients including government, public, private and voluntary sector organisations.
Before founding Callender Creates, Jim worked for Compaq Europe as web designer, then for a number of years as Design Manager for LexisNexis, a subsidary of Reed Elsevier Publishing.
As sole director of Callender Creates, Jim is able to draw on a highly talented network of other small businesses and freelancers within Brighton and the South-East, never offshore.
With keeping a reliable team of trust-worthy developers and programmers busy with exciting work, Jim has managed to produce work of high quality and built a strong reputation for his brand and online presence within the web industry.
More about these specialist project teams
A typical project involving WordPress usually comes with 3 team members – designer, developer and programmer, however larger projects in the past have involved up to 8 people.
Trustworthy professionals that we have worked with from our Brighton base for a number of years, include the following disciplines:
- User Experience specialists
- Interface Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Front End Developers
- Software Testers
- …. and many more experts in specialist web technologies
Achievements of Callender Creates
- Highly commended in Freelancer of the Year awards (Digital Excellence category) 2011
- Awarded Freelancer of the Year (Digital/Media category) 2006
- Member of Usability Professionals Association
- Nominated for ‘Sussex Business Award’ (Small Business) 2008
- Actively demonstrates new methods of web technologies in Blog, Articles and workshops
- Attends a number of International and National Web related Conferences
- Helps organise local workshops and networking events in Brighton and surrounding areas
- Member of a community of small business and freelancer network in Brighton
- Articles published in a number of web and print publications including Creative Match,FreelanceUK, AllAboutiPhone, and .net mag